Her 2nd Year in ESS

I am not sure if I can live up the school stuff blogging for my girls that's why while I still have the passion to do so... I am writing this another adventure of my eldest life in school.

She started her 2nd year in ESS last June10. It is not an overkill to say that she is overly excited coming back to school. We told her she wont be meeting her old classmates inside one classroom anymore but maybe she would bump on them along the hallways sometimes. I think she's fine with it as she didn't complain nor asked too much. Apparently, I think I am the one who's more on sad to know that her block friends last year wont be her classmate this year. (As you can see, I am still devastated)

Anyway, as said I never had issues on her during the first day. She's still excited going to school and making friends so keeping her school mood is not yet my problem at the moment. Here's Ate Teyang's classroom and some of her first day high pictures :)



Oh by the way, I have attended the parent's orientation while waiting for Ate Teyang to finish her class. They're still on shortened period since it's the first week ;) Parents meeting makes me feel old big time.



This is Ate Teyang's school stuffs. I already have most of the books and notebooks since May but I didn't put any stickers yet, I thought it would be time-saving if I do it all at once. Her identification stickers for all her things was themed to Tangled's Rapunzel since she's been addicted to her the whole summer. She was happy seeing her favorite princess gracing her school stuffs. This is one way of me encouraging her to love school and the other perks that goes with it.

H


One of my most favorite school items Ate has is her student planner. Well, I studied in public school so I don't really have that. maybe why I am kilig having that in her stuffs, aside from the notebooks with ESS logos, hahahahaha.



So here's Ate's year starter. I just hope and pray that she will do well again. Ate Teyang, FIGHTING!!!

Comments