The Pepper Plate App

So, trying to be a full time mom has its perks too... Like actually and technically having that opportunity to discover the organizer in you. 

Since my husband and my kids does need food to go, my mommy logic desires always to have an easier and wiser organized information, this means exploring of possible tools to help me by and achieve these desires. For my cooking organizer, I discovered this very useful application in ipad which is called "Pepper Plate". This application has a planner, recipe recorder, grocery list and Menu creator. You can actually plan your monthly menu and skipped the hassle of thinking adhoc what to bring into the table literally.

Below is the snapshot of the tool. I've been using the planner and the recipe creator often since my goal is to make my cooking easier and to store therecipes I've been researching in the net.

Do you have any other useful application? Let me know!










Comments